All definitions determined in the Terms of Service shall apply here as well.
Who Collects Your Information
We are WP Full Care Inc., a company with the registered seat at the address [insert], with company registration number [insert] that is in full control of the Personal Information we collect from you.
If your company is registered in European Economic Area [hereinafter referred to as “EEA”] or you are a natural person with the residence at the territory of EEA, for purpose of General Data Protection Regulation compliance [hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”], Data controller is WP Full Care Inc. Also, when processing Personal Information of visitors and browsers who visit our Client’s website, WP Full Care Inc. act in the capacity of Data processor.
Our Data Protection Officer can be reached at any time using the following contact details:
Whose Information We Collect
What Type of Information We Collect
You should know there are two types of Information we collect from you, the ones we automatically collect that does not relate nor identify you personally [hereinafter referred to as “Non-Personal Information”} and the other we deliberately collect that relates and identifies you personally that is commonly regarded as personally identifiable information [hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”]. Both Personal and Non-Personal information shall be here jointly referred to as “Information”. Please read carefully how we define such Information:
Automatically Collected Information:
Technical information including the Internet Protocol (IP), type of computer, operating system and platform, type and version of a browser, type, and version of plugins, time zone, login and access information concerning website maintenance.
A response time of the page, download errors, length of visit to certain pages, page interaction information, any method used to browse away from the page.
Information that tracks user movements and analyzes data trends including web traffic and web page information.
Deliberately Collected Information:
Personal Information including first and last name, age, street address, city, state or county, postal code, phone number, email address, credit card, and billing information, phone number used to reach our customer service, Service you have viewed or purchased,
How We Collect Your Personal Information
WP Full Care Inc. collects Personal information when you:
- Register your Account on our website or by purchasing our Service in accordance with Section 2 of our Terms of Service,
- Complete a survey or provide us with feedback on a voluntary basis,
- Visit our website by using browser cookies,
- Disclose your Personal Information via email or any other mean of communication, and
- By any other mean of communication including advertisement options.
How We Use Personal Information
WP Full Care Inc. uses Personal information in order to achieve the following effects:
- Improve our website,
- Supply, maintain and enhance Services,
- Process payment and billing information,
- Develop and explore new Services,
- Utilize the information in order to preserve the security of our users,
- Monitor activities and trends concerning our Services,
- Supply you with updates, security alerts, technical notices, invoices, and other support notifications,
- Supply you with notices on updates, new products and Services, promotions and offers and other information that might trigger your interest,
- Run specific surveys,
- Personalize user service in order to tailor our Services to user’s needs
Where We Store Your Personal Information
We operate a secure Personal Information network accompanied by industry standard firewalls and password systems that particularly protect logging in or signing up to your Account.
Any information that is collected by us is stored on secure servers. Transaction details and other credit card and billing information shall be encrypted to ensure the safety of such.
We review protection systems and privacy policies periodically in order to enhance and uphold security measures at the highest level.
Personal information website exchange between a user and WP Full Care Inc. is exerted using Security Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol for establishing encrypted links between a user and us.
Despite our devoted endeavor to protect your Personal Information, no transmission of Information over the internet can be guaranteed. Therefore, we shall not be liable for the protection or leakage of any Information you transmit to us or to the website we operate. Delivery of Information is at your sole risk and you shall be only responsible for any misappropriation or disclosure of such Information.
WP Full Care Inc. may have executed contracts with the number of third-party sub-contractors, including without limitation suppliers/vendors/social networks, hosting, serving, telecommunication services providers or any other provider. You hereby consent that you shall not hold WP Full Care Inc. liable for any performed action or omissions by such third parties.
If your company is registered in EEA or you are a natural person with the residence at the territory of EEA, for purpose of GDPR, your Information may be transferred, stored, located and processed outside of EEA, at the location of our headquarters. Hereby you provide to us, your explicit consent to such transfer.
Who We Share Your Information with
We may share your Information including Automatically collected information and Personal Information as well. If you are California resident, you dispose of with the additional rights regarding your Personal Information which you may read under Section California Online Privacy Protection Act. In specific circumstances we may share your Information, as it follows:
- With any person that applicable law or regulation requires, in order to comply with a legal obligation, or in order to enforce contract we have executed with you,
- With any regulatory or governmental agency or relevant authority in case of investigation of illicit activities, in enforcement procedure or in any other proceeding concerning the protection of our rights and interests,
- With our affiliated businesses closely working with us,
- With the sub-contractors, in the situation when we engage them to assist us in order to provide you quality and prompt Service. Subcontractor shall be disclosed with only necessary information that is sufficient to perform the exert its work,
- With a third party, in case of selling or buying any business or asset or in the situation of merger and acquisition by a third party,
- With any third party to whom we sell your Personal Information conditioned upon your express consent to such action, provided that you are fully informed and aware prior to providing your consent. We shall not, in any scenario, share, disclose or sell your Personal Information concerning credit card and other billing information and personal information regarding Children younger than 16 years old. You may object and withdraw the provided consent before we have sold such information by clicking here [hyperlyink], and we shall immediately cease and desist with the activity of selling personal information,
- With payment processing company, and
- With any third party, without restriction or limitation, concerning solely Non-Personal data.
PayPal or Other Payment Processors
We do Not Collect Information from Children
If you are aware that Children have provided us with the personal information according to COPPA, please notify us promptly at the contact email at the end of this policy, so we can permanently remove such information.
CAN-SPAM Act sets out the legal frame which governs the transmission of commercial email and imposes requirements which shall be obeyed by commercial subjects.
In order to be compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act, we abide by the following requirements:
• We shall not use the false or misleading header of the email,
• We shall not use misleading subject heading of the email,
• We shall include an opt-out mechanism in the body of the email,
• We shall include sender’s valid physical postal address,
• We shall clearly and conspicuously identify the message as an advertisement or solicitation, and
• If you want to opt-out from receiving commercial electronic mail message, it shall be honored within the 10 business days.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
If your company is registered in California or you are a natural person with the residence at the territory of California, you should be informed that we are compliant with California Online Privacy Protection Act requirements [hereinafter referred to as “CalOPPA”].
In accordance with the CalOPPA, we abide by the following:
- Upon your written request to Data Protection Officer, we shall notify you how we have shared Personal information with third parties for their marketing purpose. You will be disposed of with categories of Personal Information and the name and addresses of third parties that have received such information for the previous year,
- You can change your Personal Information by logging in to your Account, and
- You may exercise any of the rights under GDPR Section.
Fair Information Practices
You should know that we are compliant with the five principles of Fair Information Practices which are essential legal steps in protecting Personal Information and establishing privacy law network.
In accordance with the Fair Information Practices, we shall notify you via email within 7 business days if any Information breach occurs.
We also agree to Individual Redress Principle that requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against Information collectors and processors who fail to comply with the law. This principle allows for individuals to have enforceable rights against Information users and to have recourse to courts or to governmental agencies in order to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by Information Processors.
As we are compliant with GDPR, you should be fully informed and acquainted with your rights concerning Personal Information you provide to us. Hence, every user is entitled to:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your Personal Information, thus we may charge you with accompanying fee,
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request correction of any of Personal Information you deem inaccurate and the right to request completion of any Personal Information you deem incomplete,
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request erasure of your Personal Information in the following situations:
- Personal Information is no longer necessary concerning the purpose to which such are gathered,- User withdraws the consent for processing Personal Information,
- User objects to the processing of Personal Information whereas legitimate grounds for processing did not prevail,
- If Personal Information has been illicitly processed,
- Personal Information has to be erased in order to comply with applicable laws or regulations, and
- If Personal Information relates to children under the age of 16.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request of us to restrict the processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions in accordance with GDPR.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions in accordance with GDPR.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request of us to provide directly to you or to another organization, Personal Information we have collected concerning you, under certain conditions in accordance with GDPR.
In case you decide to make a request concerning these rights, we will respond you timely, in 30 days period. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email]
GDPR Legal Basis
If your company is registered in EEA or you are a natural person with the residence at the territory of EEA, for purpose of GDPR, a legal basis for lawful processing of your Personal Information shall depend on the specific type of processing:
a) Freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous consent you have provided to us regarding the processing of Personal Information,
b) Processing of your Personal Information for the performance of the contract to which you are party thereof,
c) Processing is necessary for compliance of legal obligation we are subject to, and
d) Processing is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interest we pursue.
Our legitimate interest means that we have a legitimate business interest to process your Personal Information in order to provide you with tailor-made Service and to meet your exact needs, to protect you from any frauds or illicit activities and to ensure that our network and Personal Information are safeguarded.
How Long We Keep Your Personal information
If your company is registered in EEA or you are a natural person with the residence at the territory of EEA, for purpose of GDPR, you should know that your Personal Information is safely stored and kept in our highly protected software system for as long as it necessary for such Personal Information to be processed. From our perspective, necessary means 3 years after the Client has deactivated or canceled the Account or we have deactivated or canceled such, or 3 years after you have ceased to subscribe to our website.
Links on the Website
When you register your account with us or when you subscribe to our advertisement option, you explicitly agree (opt-in) to receive from us advertisement and marketing e-mails concerning products and Service, news and updates, or products and Service related information regarding WP Full Care Inc. You can unsubscribe by clicking the link in the email or by contacting us at [dataprotectionofficermail]
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use numbers of tracking technologies and cookies to collect and store your Non-Personal Information. Once they are downloaded on your hard drive, they may instate changes or modification of settings or configuration on your computer, mobile phone or any other device employed to visit our website or use our Service. This option helps us to improve our website utilities and provided Service, and it is used only for an analytical and statistical purpose.
Cookies and other tracking technology are downloaded on your device, only after you provide clear affirmative action which shall be presented to you when you access our website.
This website does NOT respond to DNT requests configured in your browser settings.
You can freely use the option to disable cookies just by modifying your browser settings and configurations.